Welcome to the Albuquerque Chapter
Monthly chapter meetings begin at 7 PM on first Wednesdays and are held at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, 1801 Mountain Road NW in Albuquerque. All meetings and field trips are free and open to the public (unless otherwise noted).
Click here for directions to the Natural History Museum.
Upcoming Albuquerque Events
- 04 Sep, 19
- 07 Sep, 19
- 14 Sep, 19
- President: George Miller
- Vice President: Tom Stewart
- Program Chair: Jim McGrath
- Secretary: Dara Saville
- Treasurer: Debbie Conger
- Outreach Event Coordinator: Bettie Hines
- Field Trip Coordinator: Carol Conoboy
- Membership: Ann-Marie Yaroslaski
- Newsletter Editor: Diane Stevenson
- Representative to State Board: Volunteer needed!
- Books: Lee Regan
- Communications: Gary Hoe
- Invasive Weeds Representative: Don Heinz
- Publicity: Open position. A volunteer is needed!
- Refreshments Coordinator: Penny Hoe
- Habitat Gardening Information: Virginia Burris
- Conservation Committee Chair: Sue Small
Area Plant Lists
- Checklist of the Vascular Plants in the Sandia and Manzano Mountains of Central New Mexico by Robert Sivinski
- Checklist of the Flora of the San Gregorio Lakes by Don Heinze and Dana Price
- Checklist of the Flora of the Placitas Open Space by Bill Dunmire
- Partial Checklist of Las Huertas Canyon courtesy UNM Herbarium
- Partial Checklist of the West Mesa Puerco Breaks courtesy UNM Herbarium
- Partial checklist of the flora of the Rio Grande Bosque courtesy UNM Herbarium